Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. Privacy.
Initially Yours by MEG
1542 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
Information submitted to Initially Yours by MEG is for the sole purpose fulfilling your order, notifying you of events, merchandise arrival, sales, and other business pertaining to Initially Yours by MEG.
Your personal information will not be sold or redistributed to other retailers.
● IP Address - An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the internet. When users request a page from the Initially Yours by MEG site, our servers log the user's current IP address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our web site. We do not link any personal information to the IP address. This means that a user session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
● Purchase Information - When you purchase a product from Initially Yours by MEG, we ask for certain information such as name, address and credit card information. This information is stored so Initially Yours by Meg can process the order. If necessary, we may contact you for additional information required to complete the order.
● Correspondence - All personal correspondence sent to Initially Yours by MEG is collected. The correspondence may include but not be restricted to questions on an order, inquiry about a particular product, and shipping information.
● Emailing List - By providing us with your email address we will periodically contact you via email to communicate about your order or to notify you of news about Initially Yours by MEG. You may opt out at any time by notifying us of your wish to do so.
● Regarding Children - For their protection, children are not eligible to use the Initially Yours by MEG services. Because we are not a children's site, we don't provide most of the privacy measures that are so important for their protection on the Internet. Because of this, we ask that minors do not submit any information to Initially Yours by MEG without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Third Party Information:
● Personal Information - Personal information includes your name, email address, mailing address, shipping address, method of payment information and other data that identifies you as an individual. Your personal information is used by Initially Yours by MEG, our suppliers, and our shipping service providers in order to process, ship and track your orders. Initially Yours by MEG does not sell, trade, rent or release your personal information to third parties. If we do so in the future, you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" beforehand.
Security - Credit Cards:
● Initially Yours by MEG ensures that it's safe to transfer your personal information, including your name, address and credit card information, over a Secured Socket Layer (SSL) line. This ensures that your information is encrypted and cannot be read by others as it travels over the internet. The secure mode begins when you enter your credit card info into a secure page on our site. Please do not email your credit card info to us. Entering credit card info into an email is not secure. You will know you are in the secure mode when the tiny padlock icon appears "locked". You can verify you are in secure mode by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from http: to https:. Once your information is received by Initially Yours by MEG, it is stored and can only be accessed by Initially Yours by MEG and its supplier's administration.